音標：[ flɛə ] 讀音:
過去式:flared 完成式:flared 名詞複數:flares 進行式:flaring
- A spark of resistance flared in nim .
- Flared trousers went out years ago .
- The nozzle first narrows, then flares out .
- Her anger passed like remote flare of elation .
- The flare flamed up again in his crooked eyes .
- My back trouble has flared up again .
- Goebbels was flaring up at me .
- The individual strands are flared in three directions .
- Flared trousers are out this year .
- Pug's hopes died as quickly as they had flared .
- (baseball) a fly ball hit a short distance into the outfield
- a short forward pass to a back who is running toward the sidelines; "he threw a flare to the fullback who was tackled for a loss"
- a device that produces a bright light for warning or illumination or identification
- a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate
- a sudden outburst of emotion; "she felt a flare of delight"; "she could not control her flare of rage"
- am unwanted reflection in an optical system (or the fogging of an image that is caused by such a reflection)
- a sudden eruption of intense high-energy radiation from the sun''s surface; associated with sunspots and radio interference
- a sudden burst of flame
- a shape that spreads outward; "the skirt had a wide flare"
- a sudden recurrence or worsening of symptoms; "a colitis flare"; "infection can cause a lupus flare"
- reddening of the skin spreading outward from a focus of infection or irritation
- become flared and widen, usually at one end; "The bellbottom pants flare out"
- erupt or intensify suddenly; "Unrest erupted in the country"; "Tempers flared at the meeting"; "The crowd irrupted into a burst of patriotism"
同義詞：erupt, irrupt, flare up, break open, burst out,
- burn brightly; "Every star seemed to flare with new intensity"
同義詞：flame up, blaze up, burn up,
- shine with a sudden light; "The night sky flared with the massive bombardment"
flaring 中文, flare bomb 中文, solar flare 中文, trip flare 中文, flare path 中文, aerial flare 中文, flare pistol 中文, flare point 中文, flaqueza del bolchevique, la 中文, flar forward looking airborne radar 中文, flara 中文, flard attitude 中文, flardh 中文, flare activiflare bridge 中文, flare adapter 中文, flare aircraft 中文, flare and cell 中文,