音標：[ flæʃ ] 讀音:
過去式:flashed 完成式:flashed 名詞複數:flashes 進行式:flashing
- People would have flashes of happy expression .
- Here was life; he saw it at a flash .
- The jovian day flashes in 10 hours .
- The lightning flashed out from the black clouds ..
- The flashing red light drew close behind .
- It was said in a flash of intuition .
- The situation flashed on carrie at once .
- His later works shows flashes of tragedy .
- A fresh idea flashed upon his mind .
- Charlie flashed us a familiar grin .
- tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
同義詞：brassy, cheap, flashy, garish, gaudy, gimcrack, loud, meretricious, tacky, tatty, tawdry, trashy,
- appear briefly; "The headlines flashed on the screen"
- emit a brief burst of light; "A shooting star flashed and was gone"
- make known or cause to appear with great speed; "The latest intelligence is flashed to all command posts"
- protect by covering with a thin sheet of metal; "flash the roof"
- run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
同義詞：dart, dash, scoot, scud, shoot,
- expose or show briefly; "he flashed a $100 bill"
- display proudly; act ostentatiously or pretentiously; "he showed off his new sports car"
同義詞：flaunt, show off, ostentate, swank,
- gleam or glow intermittently; "The lights were flashing"
同義詞：blink, wink, twinkle, winkle,
- a lamp for providing momentary light to take a photograph
同義詞：photoflash, flash lamp, flashgun, flashbulb, flash bulb,
- a bright patch of color used for decoration or identification; "red flashes adorned the airplane"; "a flash sewn on his sleeve indicated the unit he belonged to"
- a momentary brightness
- a sudden brilliant understanding; "he had a flash of intuition"
- a short news announcement concerning some on-going news story
同義詞：news bulletin, newsflash, newsbreak,
- a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate
- a gaudy outward display
- a short vivid experience; "a flash of emotion swept over him"; "the flashings of pain were a warning"
- a sudden intense burst of radiant energy
- a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I''d do it in a flash"
同義詞：blink of an eye, heartbeat, instant, jiffy, split second, trice, twinkling, wink, New York minute,
flashing 中文, flash card 中文, flash point 中文, flashing point 中文, flash flood 中文, flash gun 中文, flash lamp 中文, flash photolysis 中文, flash bomb 中文, flaser texture 中文, flaser-gabbro 中文, flaser-gneiss 中文, flaser; battering; press flat; flatten 中文, flaserstructure 中文, flash (ing) test 中文, flash (or flashing) point 中文, flash (or flashing) signal 中文, flash 3d 中文,