- He drove around the town in a flashy sports-car .
- No man was more incapable of flashy make-believe than mr. casaubon .
- He was ill-equipped to handle the flashy showmanship of birdsong .
- He was ill-equipped to handle the flashy showmanship of bird song .
- Caroline felt the value of the true ore, and knew the deception of the flashy dross .
- She told philip that his friend had no talent really; it was just flashy and superficial .
- You like our sign ? not too flashy , i hope
- Lt must have been your flashy suit that attracted me
- Oh , no . lt ' s a bit flashy for my taste . ls it
- Empty pomp or show ; flashy display
- (used especially of clothes) marked by conspicuous display
同義詞：gaudy, jazzy, showy, sporty,
- tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
同義詞：brassy, cheap, flash, garish, gaudy, gimcrack, loud, meretricious, tacky, tatty, tawdry, trashy,