- We flew coach from denver to new york .
- The delegation flew from london to new york .
- Two of the wolves flew upon the guide .
- Rosy evening clouds and lone ducks fly together ...
- Swallows fly about , carefree and at liberty .
- We flew from london to bombay in one hop .
- They all set to work and the time flew .
- The foolish young man had asked her to fly .
- His partner flew the coop with all the money .
- Those who fly too high may come to grief .
- an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
同義詞：circular, handbill, bill, broadside, broadsheet, flier, throwaway,
- someone who operates an aircraft
同義詞：aviator, aeronaut, airman, flier,
- someone who travels by air