音標：[ fɔg ] 發音:
過去式:fogged 完成式:fogged 名詞複數:fogs 進行式:fogging
- The fog of terror cleared from her eyes .
- I am quite in a fog as to what you mean .
- The ship came into sight out of the fog .
- He was beginning to feel rather fogged .
- He faced another day of cold fog .
- Or perhaps the summer fog was more general .
- I fell to dwelling upon the romance of the fog .
- A fog had come over the mountains from the sea .
- They could discern me in spite of the fog .
- I walked in a fog of anger toward my desk .
- confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground
- an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance
同義詞：fogginess, murk, murkiness,
- make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
同義詞：obscure, befog, becloud, obnubilate, haze over, cloud, mist,
- fogとは意味：１fog n. 霧; ぼんやりした狀態.【動詞＋】◆The sun was starting to burn off the fog. 太陽が霧を散らしはじめていた◆We had bad fogs this winter. 今年の冬は霧がひどかった◆The sun melted the fog. 太陽が霧を散らした.【＋動詞】◆The fog is breaking up. 霧が晴れてきている◆T...