音標：[ fəuld ] 讀音:用"fold"造句"fold"怎麼讀"fold"的同義詞
- The surface shows deep rill－like folds .
- Fold in the beaten whites of two eggs .
- Father folded the tiny child in his arms .
- The play folded within a fortnight .
- These shelflike inner folds are called cristae .
- Fold the letter and put it in an envelope .
- She came gently down and folded her wings .
- Then he started to fold blanket .
- The comedian had the audience folding up .
- "he hasn't folded up," thomas hudson said .
- the act of folding; "he gave the napkins a double fold"
- a pen for sheep
同義詞：sheepfold, sheep pen, sheepcote,
- a folded part (as in skin or muscle)
- a group of sheep or goats
- a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
同義詞：crease, plication, flexure, crimp, bend,
- incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating; "Fold the egg whites into the batter"
- become folded or folded up; "The bed folds in a jiffy"
- bend or lay so that one part covers the other; "fold up the newspaper"; "turn up your collar"
同義詞：fold up, turn up,
- confine in a fold, like sheep
- cease to operate or cause to cease operating; "The owners decided to move and to close the factory"; "My business closes every night at 8 P.M."; "close up the shop"
同義詞：close up, close, shut down, close down,
- foldとは意味：１fold n. ひだ; (ヘビなどの)とぐろ巻き; 折り.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆Another fold gives 32mo. もう 1 度折ると 32 折り 《64 ページ》 になる.【前置詞＋】◆The village lies in a fold of the hills. その村は山あいにある The python crushed its prey in its folds. ニシキヘビ...