音標：[ fəuldiŋ ] 讀音:用"folding"造句"folding"怎麼讀
- The surface shows deep rill－like folds .
- Fold in the beaten whites of two eggs .
- Father folded the tiny child in his arms .
- The play folded within a fortnight .
- These shelflike inner folds are called cristae .
- Fold the letter and put it in an envelope .
- She came gently down and folded her wings .
- Then he started to fold blanket .
- The comedian had the audience folding up .
- "he hasn't folded up," thomas hudson said .
- the act of folding; "he gave the napkins a double fold"
- a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
fold 中文, seventy fold 中文, folding bridge 中文, folding doors 中文, folding fan 中文, sheep fold 中文, folding stair 中文, folding screen 中文, folding stool 中文, foldhazy 中文, foldi 中文, foldiak 中文, foldin 中文, foldin denta chair 中文, folding anchor 中文, folding and bending machine 中文, folding and cutting machine 中文, folding and disjointing rib spreader 中文,