音標：[ fu:l ] 讀音:
過去式:fooled 完成式:fooled 名詞複數:fools 進行式:fooling
- "i fooled my family", she said .
- What a confounded little fool you have been !
- A fool may give a wise man counsel .
- Do n't treat the masses as if they were fools ..
- I very probably would have made a fool of myself .
- He called me fool and what not .
- I always said she was an awful fool .
- He is not such a fool but he knows it .
- I can't sing if you go playing the fool .
- I am not going to at the disposal of a fool .
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
同義詞：chump, gull, mark, patsy, fall guy, sucker, soft touch, mug,
- a person who lacks good judgment
同義詞：sap, saphead, muggins, tomfool,
- a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
同義詞：jester, motley fool,
- indulge in horseplay; "Enough horsing around--let''s get back to work!"; "The bored children were fooling about"
同義詞：horse around, arse around, fool around,
- fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can''t fool me!"
同義詞：gull, dupe, slang, befool, cod, put on, take in, put one over, put one across,
- spend frivolously and unwisely; "Fritter away one''s inheritance"
同義詞：fritter, frivol away, dissipate, shoot, fritter away, fool away,
- make a fool or dupe of