for a week中文
發音:用"for a week"造句"for a week"怎麼讀
- The chairman adjourned the meeting for a week .
- He has gone for a week without sustenance .
- The docks were strikebound for a week .
- He worried over it for a week .
- I should have sat here for a week .
- For a week she had not heard from tora .
- The island was storm-bound for a week .
- I have been laid up with flu for a week .
- The child had been missing for a week .
- We stopped at a campsite for a week .
packaging week 中文, may week 中文, week commencing 中文, one week 中文, per week 中文, marine week 中文, wk week 中文, weeks island 中文, rehabilitation week 中文, for a thousand times 中文, for a time 中文, for a time = for some time 中文, for a turn 中文, for a variety of reasons 中文, for a week,marry a wife 中文, for a while 中文, for a whistle talk in deep night 中文, for a womans love 中文,