發音:用"for generations"造句"for generations"怎麼讀
- His has been a peasant familly for generations .
- My people have lived here for generations .
- For generations banking has ignored public problems .
- For generations the arabian has shared the hardships of his nomadic master .
- To our minds , capital construction is a fundamental task crucial for generations to come .
- For generations successive administrations had synchronized their moves with london .
- But the landed oligarchy had stunted the country's democratic development for generations .
- A simple example of the first type is the slide rule, which mathematicians and scientists have been using for generations .
- Young people had to learn to renew and preserve nature's resources, so that they might live on the land for generations .
- A direct relation between the acute inflammatory response after injury and the initiation of repair has been recognized for generations .
sandwich generation 中文, ontaneous generation 中文, alarm generation 中文, dislocation generation 中文, path generation 中文, original generation 中文, syntax generation 中文, view generation 中文, hybrid generation 中文, for future use 中文, for gangs, clubs 中文, for gases and liquids 中文, for general purposes 中文, for generals only 中文, for giving me the best day of my life 中文, for glory 中文, for god s sake 中文, for god sake 中文,