發音:用"ash flat"造句"ash flat" in a sentence"ash flat" en Chinois
- In 1963, Ash Flat was named the county seat, and Hardy and Evening Shade lost that designation.
- The district was established in 1962 as a result of consolidating the former Ash Flat and Hardy school districts.
- Ozarka College is located at Melbourne in Izard County with a satellite campus at Ash Flat in Sharp County.
- "' Sharp County Regional Airport "'is a public-use airport in km ) northeast of the central business district of Ash Flat, Arkansas.
- "' David Wiley Mullins "'( born August 11, 1906 in Ash Flat, Arkansas, died September 22, 1987 ) was an American academic.
- Surprisingly enough, even in small towns we market in, like Ash Flat, Ark ., we offer the products and we sell a number of them.
- 2015 marked Ozarka College's 40th anniversary as well as the 10th anniversary of permanent campuses in Ash Flat and Mountain View and the 5th anniversary of the Mammoth Spring campus.
- Born in Ash Flat, Arkansas and nicknamed " Shorty " despite his 6-foot, 6 inch frame, Carpenter played his college basketball at the AAU basketball for both the Phillips 66ers and Denver Chevrolets, making AAU All-American teams each year from 1943 to 1947.