發音:用"lockport"造句"lockport" in a sentence"lockport" en Chinois
- NY 3 was realigned in two locations between Lockport and Rochester.
- Commercial and industrial uses are concentrated in the City of Lockport.
- The village of Lockport decided to demolish the bridge that spring.
- Shawnee was renamed Lockport Air Force Station on 1 December 1953.
- -Lockport, N . Y . : 94 workers.
- Most residents commute to jobs in Niagara Falls, Lockport and Tonawanda.
- Children from the Lockport village will lead players onto the field Thursday.
- Lockport was the headquarters of the operationally defunct Illinois and Michigan Canal.
- Lockport also has a unique outdoor museum known as the Lincoln Landing.
- Eventually, the village's name would become Lockport.