發音:用"utagawa kunisada"造句"utagawa kunisada" in a sentence"utagawa kunisada" en Chinois
- Notable students of Kunisada included Toyohara Kunichika, Utagawa Sadahide and Utagawa Kunisada II.
- Other prominent Japanese artists to use it included Keisai Eisen, Utagawa Kunisada and Utagawa Sadahide.
- A pupil of Utagawa Kunisada I, he signed much of his early work " Kunimasa III ".
- In addition to Hokusai and Toyokuni I, Nishimuraya Yohachi published prints by Chobunsai Eishi, Utagawa Kuniyasu and Utagawa Kunisada.
- Such skilled illustrators as Kitagawa Utamaro, Utagawa Kunisada and the great Katsushika Hokusai produced masterfully intricate and vibrant images that stand up as independent art works.
- Its name was adopted by the International Astronomical Union in 2009 . Kunisada is named for the Japanese woodblock printer Utagawa Kunisada, who lived from 1786 to 1864.
- Another important influence on the new style was Japonism : the wave of enthusiasm for Japanese woodblock printing, particularly the works of Hiroshige, Hokusai, and Utagawa Kunisada which were imported into Europe beginning in the 1870s.
- This was no doubt an intentional practice, either initiated or endorsed by Utagawa Kunisada, which served to validate some of his rising students and the pupils of other great print masters, as a new generation of independent artists.
- Additionally, Utagawa Kunisada did not contribute to the creation of the two supplementary items and inconsequentially the index page lists the works of the series in an ancient Japanese alphabetical arrangement, rather than in an order determined by date of production.
- A series of " ukiyo-e " containing 50 pictures depicting characters from " NansM Satomi Hakkenden " and featuring leading kabuki actors was created by Utagawa Kunisada II . These prints were published in the early 1850s by Tsutaya Kichizo.
- 更多例句： 1 2