音標：[ ful'fil ] 發音:用"fulfil"造句"fulfil" in a sentence"fulfil"怎麼讀"fulfil"的同義詞
- At any rate the task must be fulfilled .
- Well , i 'm afraid my plan won't be fulfilled .
- We fulfilled the quota in half the time .
- We will fulfil the quota without fail .
- These illustrations fulfil the text .
- This prophecy has now been amply fulfilled .
- The purpose of his life is fulfilled .
- I have fulfilled the pilgrimage to my home .
- She was to see herself fulfilled .
- As it turned out, the promise was not fulfilled .
- fill or meet a want or need
同義詞：meet, satisfy, fill, fulfill,
- put in effect; "carry out a task"; "execute the decision of the people"; "He actioned the operation"
同義詞：carry through, accomplish, execute, carry out, action, fulfill,
- meet the requirements or expectations of
同義詞：satisfy, fulfill, live up to,