- Fundament of chinese language reading comprehension teaching
- Subjectivity is the fundament characteristic of value
- The type of the thesis is application fundament
- Basic question and value orientation of marxist fundament
- The weak charge of fundament fermions
- The fundament of two - dimension imaging for rotating target is discussed
- It is a problem of direction strategy and fundament
- Relations between countries based on the fundaments of mutual respect and neighborliness
- Jason : it s origin , fundament , development and abolishment , etc . i am writing an article on it
- Chapter ii : trust contract is the fundament for the existing and motion of the contractual investing fund
- lowest support of a structure; "it was built on a base of solid rock"; "he stood at the foot of the tower"
同義詞：foundation, base, foot, groundwork, substructure, understructure,
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同義詞：buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,
- the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained; "the whole argument rested on a basis of conjecture"
同義詞：basis, base, foundation, groundwork, cornerstone,