音標：[ geidʒ ] 讀音:用"gage"造句"gage"怎麼讀
- The classical examples are strain gage devices .
- Some precision gages used a thermal compensator .
- The stability of the gage will be seriously impaired .
- A unique example of the slack diaphragm is the draft gage .
- The gage deflection is due to the momentum transfer .
- Gage pressure is a special case of differential pressure .
- The strain gage based on mechanical principles is the scratch gage .
- The above circuit serves to illustrate the principle of the gage .
- The simplest version of the thermocouple gage consists of a resistance wire .
- Bell gages may be used to measure gage pressure or differential pressure .
- a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- street names for marijuana
同義詞：pot, grass, green goddess, dope, weed, sess, sens, smoke, skunk, locoweed, Mary Jane,
- place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I''m betting on the new horse"
同義詞：bet on, back, stake, game, punt,