音標：[ geim ] 讀音:
過去式:gamed 完成式:gamed 名詞複數:games 進行式:gaming
- The period after supper was given over to games .
- The game was postponed because of the rain .
- We need one more point to win the game .
- Come on! you've getting into kid games .
- He played a good game and a generous one .
- The school team won five games successively .
- The game was aired to all parts of the country ..
- Which country is hosting the games this year ?
- Can i interest you in a game of golf ?
- It's the biggest con game in the world .
- willing to face danger
同義詞：gamy, gamey, gritty, mettlesome, spirited, spunky,
- disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
同義詞：crippled, halt, halting, lame, gimpy,
- place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I''m betting on the new horse"
同義詞：bet on, back, gage, stake, punt,
- an amusement or pastime; "they played word games"; "he thought of his painting as a game that filled his empty time"; "his life was all fun and games"
- a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- a single play of a sport or other contest; "the game lasted two hours"
- frivolous or trifling behavior; "for actors, memorizing lines is no game"; "for him, life is all fun and games"
- your occupation or line of work; "he''s in the plumbing game"; "she''s in show biz"
- animal hunted for food or sport
- the game equipment needed in order to play a particular game; "the child received several games for his birthday"
- a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal); "they concocted a plot to discredit the governor"; "I saw through his little game from the start"
同義詞：plot, secret plan,
- the flesh of wild animals that is used for food
- (games) the score at a particular point or the score needed to win; "the game is 6 all"; "he is serving for the game"
- (tennis) a division of play during which one player serves
- gameとは意味：１game n.(1) 競技, 試合, ゲーム, 遊戯; 勝負事; 作戦, 手, 計略; 冗談; 《口語》 仕事, 職業.【動詞＋】◆Will you accept a game? ひと勝負やりませんか◆attend a game 試合を見に行く◆The baseball game was called (off) . その野球の試合は中止された◆We carried off the game. ...
gaming 中文, fair game 中文, transition game 中文, game bird 中文, roaring game 中文, gaming house 中文, pythian games 中文, game laws 中文, moor game 中文, gamda 中文, gamde、d、e 中文, gamdl 中文, gamdokamdo 中文, gamdou 中文, game - build structure button clicked 中文, game - hero abilities button clicked 中文, game - load 中文, game - save 中文,