音標：[ gæs ] 發音:
用"gas"造句"gas" in a sentence"gas"怎麼讀"gas"的同義詞
過去式:gassed 完成式:gassed 名詞複數:gases 進行式:gassing
- I can smell gas -- is the oven on ?
- It was only a quantity of hot gas !
- Gases are much less viscous than liquids .
- Electricity and gas rates are not going up .
- Great spurts of gas shoot out of the sun .
- An example is the kinetic theory of gases .
- The gas is first humidified in a scrubber .
- Pressure inequalities generate gas motion .
- Gas bubbles coalesce to grow as they rise .
- The atmosphere is a continuous layer of gases .
- a pedal that controls the throttle valve; "he stepped on the gas"
同義詞：accelerator, accelerator pedal, gas pedal, throttle, gun,
- a state of excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity; relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature; the ability to diffuse readily; and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly throughout any container
- a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum; used mainly as a fuel in internal-combustion engines
同義詞：gasoline, gasolene, petrol,
- a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- a fossil fuel in the gaseous state; used for cooking and heating homes
- show off
同義詞：boast, tout, swash, shoot a line, brag, blow, bluster, vaunt, gasconade,
- attack with gas; subject to gas fumes; "The despot gassed the rebellious tribes"