讀音:用"given to"造句"given to"怎麼讀
- She was given to using bitter sarcasm .
- The letter has been given to person concerned .
- Today 's gate will be given to charity .
- Prizes will be given to the two best students .
- He is not given to making accusations lightly .
- I was given to understand that she was ill .
- They must be given to him in person, presley .
- The pamphlet has been given to his pen .
- Her whole life has been given to the study of dance .
- His talents were freely given to all men .
giving 中文, gave 中文, give uto 中文, gives unconditionally 中文, given name 中文, give security 中文, given up 中文, give tick 中文, giving compliments 中文, given speed 中文, given that 中文, given the appearance of movement 中文, given the whole state of one’s health 中文, given time 中文, given trajectory 中文, given under my hand and seal 中文, given value 中文, given way vessel 中文,