音標：[ 'gləubəl ] 發音:用"global"造句"global"怎麼讀"global"的同義詞"global" meaning
- We were thus the key to global security .
- Air pollution is a global problem .
- Economists are usually interested in global extrema .
- I got obsessed with an idea i called global motors .
- We must now view agriculture in terms of its global impact .
- Let the center of the global coordinates be chosen at the center of the shaft .
- An examination of these global differences in living standards is revealing .
- We shall subsequently obtain some interesting results on global extrema .
- It is a global masking process for any interrupt of level higher than n .
- Char is a global variable which will always hold the source program being scanned .
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
同義詞：planetary, world, worldwide, world-wide,
- having the shape of a sphere or ball; "a spherical object"; "nearly orbicular in shape"; "little globular houses like mud-wasp nests"- Zane Grey
同義詞：ball-shaped, globose, globular, orbicular, spheric, spherical,