發音:用"going to"造句"going to" in a sentence"going to"怎麼讀
- He's going to put me through law school .
- Do you go to the botanical garden every night ?
- Brooke will go to keep us boys steady .
- I was just going to speak, when the bell rang .
- We are going to town to see the illuminations .
- They are going to pull down that building .
- Go to bed. you look tired out .
- I went to a cocktail party after work .
- I have to go to london on business tomorrow .
- I must go to the station to meet my friend ..