發音:用"great with"造句"great with"怎麼讀
- He could not call, for his tongue would not unlock, and his heart was silent, and great with fear .
- Transformation efficiency is greatest with circular plasmids containing only small inserts of passenger dna .
- Pressures in liquids rapidly become greater with increasing depth because of the weight of the overlying material .
- The chance for palliation and long-term survival is greater with metastatic breast carcinoma than with any other late malignant disease .
- Don ' t worry ; i ' m doing great with the french lessons
- You and mare , you ' ll do great with that beauty parlor
- And i feel like things could be great with you ,
- And got along great with kids and animals
- She ' s great with the kids , the house , everything
- Things are going so great with me and sara that