音標：[ greit ] 發音:
- She showed great courage during the war .
- They first had a great house cleaning .
- A small leak will sink a great ship .
- To me he seems to constitute a great danger .
- He shows a great aptitude in painting .
- He has a great liking for mrs. rouncewell .
- Missing the holiday was a great deprivation .
- You have taken a great load off my mind .
- Charm is the great english blight .
- A great deal of the talk was about oil .
- a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field; "he is one of the greats of American music"
- in an advanced stage of pregnancy; "was big with child"; "was great with child"
同義詞：big, enceinte, expectant, gravid, large, heavy, with child,
- very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"
同義詞：bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, groovy, keen, neat, nifty, not bad, peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing,
- of major significance or importance; "a great work of art"; "Einstein was one of the outstanding figures of the 20th centurey"
- relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind; "a great juicy steak"; "a great multitude"; "the great auk"; "a great old oak"; "a great ocean liner"; "a great delay"
- uppercase; "capital A"; "great A"; "many medieval manuscripts are in majuscule script"
- remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect; "a great crisis"; "had a great stake in the outcome"
- greatとは意味：１great n. 偉人, 身分の高い人々, たいしたもの.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆one of the all-time greats 今までにない偉人の 1 人◆our dead great(s) 故人となったわが國の偉人たち◆the literary great(s) 文學界の巨匠たち◆the scientific great(s) 科學界の巨人たち.【＋前置詞】◆She must be one...
great britain 中文, great hearted 中文, great charter 中文, great war 中文, great wall 中文, great bible 中文, great basin 中文, great circle 中文, great society 中文, greasyback shrimp 中文, greasyback shrimps 中文, greasylustre 中文, greasypulp 中文, greasy是油膩的意思 中文, great [rare] delicacies 中文, great abaco island 中文, great achievement 中文, great acoustic industries ltd 中文,