發音:用"grocery stores"造句"grocery stores" in a sentence"grocery stores"怎麼讀
- Your kids are in the grocery store with my kids, buying candy .
- Recently, sainsbury's became the first british grocery store chain .
- Would you please stop at the grocery store and pick up some tissues , toothpaste and soap ?
- Would you please stop at the grocery store and pick up some tissues , toothbrush and soap ?
- To see a boy go into a grocery store at noon recess…was a hairbreadth short of a miracle to me .
- One night bufflehead, while on duty, accidentally interrupted a hold up of a grocery store .
- In food retailing, chain grocery stores have become dominant, drive out many small businesses .
- The room was on the third floor, the front windows looking down into the street, where, at night, the lights of grocery stores were shining and children were playing .
- Others including housewives and grocery store owners
- What ? - you hit on terry in a grocery store