音標：[ gʌn ] 讀音:
過去式:gunned 完成式:gunned 名詞複數:guns 進行式:gunning
- The ship came within range of the guns .
- He cocked his gun and laid it beside him .
- Old tom used to give the gun a character .
- Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun .
- I pulled the trigger and the gun went off .
- If you get a gun stuck, let me know .
- Tanner yanked the gun free of the arab .
- The guns squeaked and lumbered .
- He gunned his motor at the stoplight .
- He used to run guns across the border .
- the discharge of a firearm as signal or as a salute in military ceremonies; "two runners started before the gun"; "a twenty gun salute"
- a pedal that controls the throttle valve; "he stepped on the gas"
同義詞：accelerator, accelerator pedal, gas pedal, gas, throttle,
- large but transportable armament
同義詞：artillery, heavy weapon, ordnance,
- a hand-operated pump that resembles a revolver; forces grease into parts of a machine
- a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
- a professional killer who uses a gun
同義詞：gunman, gunslinger, hired gun, gun for hire, triggerman, hit man, hitman, torpedo, shooter,
- a person who shoots a gun (as regards their ability)
- shoot with a gun