音標：[ gai ] 發音:
過去式:guyed 完成式:guyed 進行式:guying
- In fact i know such tough guys .
- That's the only way to get a line on a guy .
- This guy is really conscientious in his work .
- Those guys won't gang up on you again .
- The guy in charge of our fleet was shocked .
- This guy regan could sit out this guy reagan .
- She is really hung up on that guy .
- It takes a lot for a guy to do it .
- The most believable guy to do that would be you .
- Now our service guys are checking out three .
- a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
同義詞：guy cable, guy wire, guy rope,
- an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy''s only doing it for some doll"
同義詞：cat, hombre, bozo,
- steady or support with a guy wire or cable; "The Italians guyed the Tower of Pisa to prevent it from collapsing"
- subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
同義詞：ridicule, roast, blackguard, laugh at, jest at, rib, make fun, poke fun,
- guyとは意味：guy n. 《口語》 男, 《米口語》 (男女を問わず)人, やつ; 《英口語》 奇妙な服の人; 《英口語》 逃亡.【動詞＋】◆do a guy 《英口語》 逃げだす◆give the guy to sb 《英口語》 人をまいて逃げだす◆make a guy of sb 《英口語》 人を物笑いの種にする.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆Hey! Big guy! 《口語》 おい, そこの大きいの◆a goo...