用"h"造句"h" in a sentence"h"怎麼讀"h"的同義詞
- The quotient simply becomes arbitrarily large as h goes to 0 .
- The h conversion code provides a facility for printing out characters .
- We will denote by h the perpendicular distance from p to the inclined face .
- In general the bearing will be "non-linear", the stiffness depending upon the value of h .
- When mrs. h jennings talked of edward's affection, it cost her only a spasm in her throat .
- Each plane passes through the n atom and one of the h atoms, and bisects the line connecting the other two h atoms .
- If this output does not switch between h and l anymore a hard-ware reset is produced and the processor is initialized again .
- In practice the surfaces of interferometer plates cannot be worked perfectly plane, and in consequence the plate separation h always varies over the aperture .
- Shortening overall heating period of 6000m3 h oxygen plant
- 73 poem letter to a vampire poem c . h originally in english