發音:用"habitable"造句"habitable" in a sentence"habitable"怎麼讀"habitable"的同義詞
- Every inhabitant of this planet must contemplate that it may no longer be habitable .
- The house suffered only minor structural damage and could have been made habitable at relatively small cost .
- Walls and are habitable is normally termed as space
- Some of us had grave doubts that it would ever be habitable
- So the astronomers believe that it is potentially habitable
- When we first moved into this old house it was barely habitable
- Three factors , length , breadth and height of the habitable room
- Nothing habitable remains
- There are chinese people in almost every habitable part of this globe
- The lowest habitable story of a building , usually below ground level
- fit for habitation; "the habitable world"