用"habitation"造句"habitation" in a sentence"habitation"怎麼讀"habitation"的同義詞
- She was not without a settled habitation of her own .
- Our little habitation was situated at the foot of a sloping hill .
- Their habitation was not merely respectable and commodious, but even dignified and imposing .
- A few huts were the only habitations to be seen in these pestilential regions .
- He found that the mouldy old habitation somewhat depressed his bride .
- Then there is rest around the lonely figure, now laid in its last earthly habitation .
- The new moon emerged from a silver cloud and shone full upon the walls of that mysterious habitation .
- It seems doubtful whether the earth, in a fit state for the habitation of living creatures, has lasted long enough .
- But the atmosphere does succeed in making a surprisingly large amount of the earth's surface fit for human habitation .
- Co - habitation is one of the manners for love offair
- the act of dwelling in or living permanently in a place (said of both animals and men); "he studied the creation and inhabitation and demise of the colony"
- housing that someone is living in; "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"; "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
同義詞：dwelling, home, domicile, abode, dwelling house,
- the native habitat or home of an animal or plant
- habitation in Hindi
- habitation 意味
- habitation meaning
- habitation en francais
- habitation artinya
- habitation 뜻
- habitation перевод
- habitation แปล
- habitation là gì
- habitationとは意味：habitation n. 《文語》 住所, 住宅.【動詞＋】◆During his 56 years in Paris, Renan had nearly a dozen different habitations. ルナンはパリに 56 年住んでいる間に 12 回ばかり住居を変えた.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆a dismal habitation 陰気な住まい◆There was no sign o...