發音:用"habituate"造句"habituate" in a sentence"habituate"怎麼讀"habituate"的同義詞
- He is habituated to studying for hours on end .
- She had become so dully habituated to married life .
- He was habituated to hard work .
- By the end of winter , he was habituated to cold
- I was habituated to the solitary life
- The process of habituating or the state of being habituated
- They are habituated to hard work
- Wealth habituated him to luxury
- Because when you habituate bears to humans , they think all humans are safe
- These camp robbers have become habituated to campers as a food source
- habituate in Hindi
- habituate 意味
- habituate meaning
- habituate en francais
- habituate artinya
- habituate 뜻
- habituate перевод
- habituate แปล
- habituate là gì
- habituateとは意味：habituate v. 慣らす.【＋前置詞】◆habituate oneself to stress ストレスに慣れる We regret to say we are habituated to the idea that our air is polluted. 遺憾なことにわれわれは空気が汚染されているという思いに慣れっこになっている Life in the jungle habituate...