發音:用"hand off"造句"hand off" in a sentence"hand off"怎麼讀
- Take your thieving hands off my radio !
- He took his hands off stick and raised them high .
- Mr. harding slipped his topmost hand off the other .
- "keep your hands off the lever," snapped the elevator boy .
- Cato worriedly dispatched the rest of the field hands off to their work .
- The servants likewise used me saucily, and had much ado to keep their hands off me .
- Roger's hands off him now the fear drained and the indestructible meanness welled up .
- What had happened underlined his strictures of the night before: we should keep hands off the middle east .
- - be glad that i got you . - get your hand off me
- The thing is , this one could keep his hands off me