音標：[ hait ] 讀音:
- The chinese team enjoyed the height advantage .
- The climber fell from a great height .
- These fluctuations dissipate with height .
- He was small in height and slender in limb .
- Things were now come to a lamentable height .
- Certain rushes reached 30 feet in height .
- From what height was the object released .
- Temperature ordinarily decreases with height .
- The height of art is to conceal art .
- The size of her hat takes from her height .
- (of a standing person) the distance from head to foot
- elevation especially above sea level or above the earth''s surface; "the altitude gave her a headache"
- the vertical dimension of extension; distance from the base of something to the top
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist''s gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"; "the summit of his ambition"; "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"; "at the top of his profession"
同義詞：acme, elevation, peak, pinnacle, summit, superlative, meridian, tiptop, top,