音標：[ haid ] 讀音:
過去式:hid 完成式:hidden 進行式:hiding
- The beach might be the best place to hide .
- The day was hidden by a bluish haze .
- She turned aside to hide her blushes .
- They advised her to go into hiding for a while .
- He whistled to his friend to keep hidden .
- They contribute to hidden unemployment .
- They made no effort to hide their amusement .
- The ship threaded her way between the hidden rocks .
- She made no attempt to hide her distress .
- She couldn't hide her disappointment .
- body covering of a living animal
- the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing; "a hidden message"; "a veiled threat"
同義詞：obscure, blot out, obliterate, veil,
- cover as if with a shroud; "The origins of this civilization are shrouded in mystery"
同義詞：shroud, enshroud, cover,
- prevent from being seen or discovered; "Muslim women hide their faces"; "hide the money"
- be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety; "Probably his horse would be close to where he was hiding"; "She is hiding out in a cabin in Montana"