音標：[ 'haiwei ] 讀音:
- The parade stalked along the highway .
- This is a smooth , strongly built highway .
- The hilly country has a highway .
- It is a highway ten meters wide .
- The cyclist turned off the highway onto a side road .
- The tires sang over the highway .
- The field adjoins to the highway .
- They had stood parting in the silent highway .
- Highways radiate in all directions .
- Numerous lesser roads branched off from the main highway .
- a major road for any form of motor transport