- Unidentified object off the hindquarters
- Axel ' s hindquarters were so bad . .
- Axel ' s hindquarters were so bad
- Want a soup pot as big as the phoenix park . harpooning flitches and hindquarters out of it
- Coupling ? ? the area between the end of the rib cage and the beginning of the hindquarters
- Back : the back is short , straight and muscular and firmly connects the withers to the hindquarters
- For three months he dragged his injured hindquarters by clawing the earth with his front paws
- The horse must take weight off of the front by lowering the hindquarters in order to elevate himself
- Quicker ! rang out the word of command , and rostov felt the drooping of rooks hindquarters as he broke into a gallop
- Mer - horse , with the head and forequarters of a horse and the hindquarters and tail of a giant fish ( fb )
- the part of an animal that corresponds to the human buttocks
同義詞：croup, croupe, rump,
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同義詞：buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,