音標：[ 'həuldə ] 讀音:
- Laughing, huggins puffed at his holder .
- Flame holders keep a flame going constantly .
- The field includes three world record holders .
- What a bonanza for the winning ticket holders !
- Let me see . i want two lamp holders and ten tea cups .
- Debenture holders have a prior claim and accept the least risk .
- The cutter can be mounted like a pennib in a simple holder .
- George saw the record holder pushing hard for the finish line .
- The films and plates are put in their holders the night before the eclipse .
- That runner is the holder of the world record for the hundred-yard dash .
- a holding device; "a towel holder"; "a cigarette holder"; "an umbrella holder"
- the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it; "the bond was marked `payable to bearer''"
- a person who holds something; "they held two hostages"; "he holds the trophy"; "she holds a United States passport"
kettle holder 中文, record holder 中文, share holder 中文, bottle holder 中文, policy holder 中文, coat holder 中文, cup holder 中文, job holder 中文, cigar holder 中文, holdener 中文, holdengraber 中文, holdenite 中文, holdenstedt 中文, holdenville 中文, holder angle 中文, holder base plate 中文, holder enterprises ltd 中文, holder for die 中文,