音標：[ hɔ:s ] 讀音:
過去式:horsed 完成式:horsed 名詞複數:horse 進行式:horsing
- We stopped to let the horses to have a feed .
- The horse perked up its head when i shouted .
- Colonel brandon's horses were announced .
- Maria can hold the horses by herself .
- After a hard gallop , the horse was played out .
- We stopped to let our horses have a feed .
- I have got no record of this horse 's form .
- A horse does not admired his companion .
- The poor old horse is on its last legs .
- The horse started off at a steady trot .
- solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
- a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
同義詞：sawhorse, sawbuck, buck,
- troops trained to fight on horseback; "500 horse led the attack"
同義詞：cavalry, horse cavalry,
- provide with a horse or horses
horse marine 中文, horse trade 中文, stitching horse 中文, devil horse 中文, dark horse 中文, shire horse 中文, pack horse 中文, harness horse 中文, gift horse 中文, horsch 中文, horschel 中文, horschelmann 中文, horsching 中文, horsdoeuvre 中文, horse -trading 中文, horse anatomy 中文, horse and cart 中文, horse and cattle clipper 中文,