音標：[ ˌimə'tiəriəl ] 發音:用"immaterial"造句"immaterial" in a sentence"immaterial"怎麼讀"immaterial"的同義詞
- The sum of money is quite immaterial to him .
- In most cases it is considered immaterial .
- The order of partial differentiation is immaterial .
- It is quite immaterial to me .
- The total-head tubes should be cut off square, and their length is immaterial .
- Since a dummy index just indicates summation, it is immaterial which symbol is used .
- He loved to find subjects in men's souls-to rule over an invisible and immaterial empire !
- No such immaterial burden could depress that buoyant-hearted young gentleman for many hours together .
- The orientation of the principal stresses relative to the directions of the polarizer and first quarter-wave plate is of course immaterial .
- The body is material but the soul is immaterial
- not consisting of matter; "immaterial apparitions"; "ghosts and other immaterial entities"
- without material form or substance; "an incorporeal spirit"
- of no importance or relevance especially to a law case; "an objection that is immaterial after the fact"
- (often followed by `to'') lacking importance; not mattering one way or the other; "whether you choose to do it or not is a matter that is quite immaterial (or indifferent)"; "what others think is altogether indifferent to him"
- not pertinent to the matter under consideration; "an issue extraneous to the debate"; "the price was immaterial"; "mentioned several impertinent facts before finally coming to the point"
同義詞：extraneous, impertinent, orthogonal,