音標：[ im'plɑ:nt ] 發音:
過去式:implanted 完成式:implanted 進行式:implanting
- The dynamite itself is implanted in a matrix of inert materials .
- We can implant many detectors over an area which is large enough .
- The device is implanted surgically and requires two electrodes .
- By day 11 the ovum begins to attach and implant in the lining of the uterus .
- Some of that distrust would be irrevocably implanted in honoria .
- Heat-denaturated wheat endosperm prevented the growth of an embryo implanted on it .
- The hypoplastic breast can be readily augmented with the newer softer silastic implants .
- Dental implants as a support and fixation for prosthodontic appliances have been used for some decades .
- Removal of bap from the trachea was prevented by fixing the implanted pellet within the wall of the airway .
- They disappear quickly, permitting no reflection after one image has been implanted before the next appears .
- a prosthesis placed permanently in tissue
- put firmly in the mind; "Plant a thought in the students'' minds"
- become attached to and embedded in the uterus; "The egg fertilized in vitro implanted in the uterus of the birth mother with no further complications"
- fix or set securely or deeply; "He planted a knee in the back of his opponent"; "The dentist implanted a tooth in the gum"
同義詞：engraft, embed, imbed, plant,