in a week中文
發音:用"in a week"造句"in a week"怎麼讀
- She 'll come over in a week or two .
- In a week i must be off again .
- There are seven days in a week .
- Tess's mother caught up its notation in a week .
- I sweated off ten pounds in a week by playing squash every day .
- The furniture would be smashed up in a week if i were as violent as you .
- Gerald was fickle, in a week he would be in love with some girl he met on the steamer .
- The nightly news bulletin on television adopted a map of the country to record the number of jobs lost in a week .
- Why is sunday the strongest day in a week
- She told him she hoped to have two out in a week
packaging week 中文, may week 中文, week commencing 中文, one week 中文, per week 中文, marine week 中文, wk week 中文, weeks island 中文, rehabilitation week 中文, in a walk 中文, in a ward 中文, in a wax 中文, in a way 中文, in a way rather like sb 中文, in a week in one week or less 中文, in a whisper 中文, in a whole skin 中文, in a wild state 中文,