in contact with中文
發音:用"in contact with"造句"in contact with"怎麼讀
- Have you been in contact with your sister recently ?
- Carrie had never come in contact with such grace .
- Farm workers frequently come in contact with these insecticides .
- This relates to a moving disc in contact with a stationary one .
- In various unrevealed capacities he had come in contact with such people .
- A spring holds the other ends in contact with the piston of a hydraulic cylinder .
- Liquid fire also burn only when the surface of the liquid is in contact with the air .
- He has been in contact with decent, respectable, and even able and distinguished people .
- Clothing in contact with human skin picks up measurable amounts of greasy human sebum as a soil .
- In contact with a hot surface, naphtha petroleum fractions crack to produce ethylene and propylene .