讀音:用"in control"造句"in control"怎麼讀
- Enemy forces are in control of the city .
- Tungpei and hsipei troops were in control at sian .
- Who 's in control of the project ?
- The person who drives a car , bus or train is the person in control of it .
- He was particularly anxious to retain boisson in control of french west africa .
- Seasonal conditions are an important factor in controlling n response and the effects are not simple .
- And unwittingly they turned the next administration over to their business that once again were in control of the republican party .
- The type of granulation of the ammonium nitrate used is significant in controlling the rate of reaction, and especially the induction time .
- Everything was run on the most accurate and delicate scientific method, educated and expert men were in control everywhere .
- As men advance in controlling the blind forces of nature, in developing a stronger moral sense, and in gaining a greater capacity for mutual understanding, their feeling of justice becomes more refined .