讀音:用"in crowds"造句"in crowds"怎麼讀
- Mournful fancies came flocking on her mind, in crowds .
- She knew them in crowds passing to and from their nests, like ants or beetles .
- After the meeting , the people poured out in crowds
- People in crowded or poorly ventilated places
- It ' s easy to catch colds and flus in crowded places
- [ thinking ] it ' s pathetic . [ man in crowd ] come on , peter
- Thinking it ' s pathetic . man in crowd come on , peter
- Beware of pickpockets in crowded department stores
- Wear a mask in crowded or poorly ventilated areas
- The students walk to the park in crowds
crowded pinion 中文, crowd contrl 中文, crowd mentaily 中文, crowd loading 中文, crowded airway 中文, trading crowd 中文, crowd shovel 中文, macromolecular crowding 中文, crowd in 中文, in critical case 中文, in critical condition 中文, in crop 中文, in cross section the cotyledon 中文, in crowd the 中文, in cuba 中文, in cuor piu non mi sento 中文, in curia 中文, in current price 中文,