發音:用"in operation"造句"in operation"怎麼讀"in operation"的同義詞"in operation" meaning
- At this time the conservative pay standstill was in operation .
- The "hard-wired" system is similar in operation to the als system .
- The forces in operation have the form of lateral or tangential thrust .
- Many variations of these units and many sizes are in operation at present .
- Solid propellant engine systems are basically less flexible in operation than liquid or hybrid propellant systems .
- The engine was very smooth in operation but had one very marked disadvantage-thermal efficiency was only about 4% .
- The guerrilla units mysteriously appear and disappear in operation behind enemy lines , without the enemy 's being able to do anything about them .
- This eminently reasonable measure, which is in operation in most continental countries, met with a chorus of disapproval in our country .
- Her information included the number of people in the line, the length of time it was taking the bank to open each account, and the number of new account desks in operations .
- Application of humanistic nursing in operation room