in the car中文
發音:用"in the car"造句"in the car"怎麼讀
- A complete silence reigned in the car .
- There is only one place left in the car park .
- All my fishing paraphernalia is in the car .
- I left some good wine in the car trunk .
- It was terribly hot and airless in the car .
- I shut my finger in the car door .
- It is getting very competitive in the car industry .
- I left my book in the car .
- There is room for one more in the car if you squash in .
- These camping chairs can be folded away and put in the car .