in the interval中文
發音:用"in the interval"造句"in the interval"怎麼讀
- We had a quick drink in the interval .
- "i love music," he told bertha in the interval .
- In the interval he had written to the nobel committee declining the award .
- In the intervals the committee address itself to the work of seating the "ranchers' commission" .
- Weeks counted up to months, and still he searched on, maintaining himself by small jobs of work in the intervals .
- In the interval of marianne's turning from one lesson to another, some words of the colonel's inevitably reached her ear .
- " i love music , " he told bertha in the interval
- We had a quick drink in the interval
- 46 the interpreter is interested in the interval of the interference
- A linear goal programming method for calculating weights in the interval ahp
spectrum intervals 中文, porous interval 中文, lubrication interval 中文, interval clock 中文, hypsithermal interval 中文, bounded interval 中文, angular interval 中文, pivotal interval 中文, polling interval poll interval 中文, in the interests of 中文, in the interim 中文, in the intermissions of his business 中文, in the international arena 中文, in the international sale of goods 中文, in the intervals 中文, in the intervals of business 中文, in the intervening years 中文, in the issue 中文,