讀音:用"inclined to"造句"inclined to"怎麼讀
- The clouds appeared inclined to thunder .
- He was not one who was inclined to be querulous .
- I am inclined to believe he is innocent .
- He is inclined to meddle in other people 's affairs .
- She was all the more inclined to snap at hall .
- I felt inclined to agree with him .
- They were inclined to be dubious and suspicious .
- Isabel inclined to range herself in the last category .
- His mood inclined to melancholy and retrospection .
- He is inclined to telephone at all hours of the day or night .
inclining 中文, inclined winze 中文, inclined ante 中文, inclined tower 中文, inclined anticline 中文, inclined bar 中文, incline to 中文, braking incline 中文, inclined axis 中文, inclined tension stress 中文, inclined test bed 中文, inclined throat shear 中文, inclined throat shears 中文, inclined throw 中文, inclined to giggle 中文, inclined to puddle 中文, inclined track 中文, inclined trajectory 中文,