- The clouds appeared inclined to thunder .
- His attitude did not incline me to help him ...
- He was not one who was inclined to be querulous .
- I am inclined to believe he is innocent .
- The chief inclined his head in sign of acquiescence .
- The shaft inclines almost 30 degrees .
- He is inclined to meddle in other people 's affairs .
- She was all the more inclined to snap at hall .
- I felt inclined to agree with him .
- Galileo rolled small metal balls down the incline .
- the act of inclining; bending forward; "an inclination of his head indicated his agreement"
inclined winze 中文, inclined ante 中文, inclined antenna 中文, inclined tower 中文, inclined anticline 中文, inclined bar 中文, incline to 中文, braking incline 中文, inclined axis 中文, inclinedparking 中文, inclinedplane 中文, inclinedseam 中文, inclinedshaft 中文, inclinedslice 中文, inclining experiment 中文, inclining moment 中文, inclining pendulum 中文, inclining policy 中文,