音標：[ in' klu:d ] 發音:用"include"造句"include"怎麼讀"include"的同義詞"include" meaning
- Acids used in pickling can include sulfuric .
- There were ten present not including myself .
- They include many that are highly palatable .
- The pacific communiques included it .
- Gastrointestinal symptoms include flatuence .
- The information on the cards includes series .
- Its qualities include high credibility .
- The program includes two mozart sonatas .
- There were ten present including myself .
- Sternal muscles include two muscle groups .
- add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group, or category; "We must include this chemical element in the group"
- consider as part of something; "I include you in the list of culprits"
- allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of; "admit someone to the profession"; "She was admitted to the New Jersey Bar"
同義詞：admit, let in,
- have as a part, be made up out of; "The list includes the names of many famous writers"
- includeとは意味：include v. 含む, 入れる.【副詞１】◆The cost of a night's lodging normally includes a continental breakfast. 1 泊の費用は通例コーヒーとロールパンの軽朝食を含む.【＋前置詞】◆It is included among the number. その數に含まれている I include you among my f...