音標：[ ˌindi'rekt, indai'rekt ] 讀音:用"indirect"造句"indirect"怎麼讀
- The threat was neither implied nor indirect .
- Its stability is only maintained by indirect repercussions .
- A direct means is required to calibrate the indirect method .
- For the second time in her life she made an indirect answer .
- Proof of consistency by the method of models is an indirect process .
- Value-added taxes, sales taxes, and import duties are indirect taxes .
- We shall discuss quadruples, triples, trees, and indirect triples .
- Basically, any system can be divided into direct and indirect taxes .
- The third major indirect cost of soil erosion is the loss of navigability .
- I learned that he was less indirect than his half brother the king .
- not direct in spatial dimension; not leading by a straight line or course to a destination; "sometimes taking an indirect path saves time"; "you must take an indirect course in sailing"
- extended senses; not direct in manner or language or behavior or action; "making indirect but legitimate inquiries"; "an indirect insult"; "doubtless they had some indirect purpose in mind"; "though his methods are indirect they are not dishonest"; "known as a shady indirect fellow"
- descended from a common ancestor but through different lines; "cousins are collateral relatives"; "an indirect descendant of the Stuarts"
- having intervening factors or persons or influences; "reflection from the ceiling provided a soft indirect light"; "indirect evidence"; "an indirect cause"
- not as a direct effect or consequence; "indirect benefits"; "an indirect advantage"
indirect tax 中文, indirect proof 中文, indirect object 中文, indirect lighting 中文, indirect discourse 中文, indirect passive 中文, indirect evidence 中文, indira sidaya 中文, indira varma 中文, indirakoli pass 中文, indircet evaporator 中文, indirct speech is 中文, indirect absolute addressing 中文, indirect acting carcinogen 中文, indirect acting carcinogens 中文, indirect acting factor 中文,